Working at GRAPHEK isn’t for the faint of heart. We expect a lot, because doing one step less than the best for our clients simply won’t do. We work as a team, because we don’t believe in letting one creative director have all the fun. And we enjoy launching careers as much as we enjoy launching a new project.
If that sounds interesting—and you want to dig in and help us create smart design solutions for our clients—send us your résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Brainstorm and collaborate with creative team
• Design and assist team with projects
• Design and refresh existing files
• Maintain company website
• Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
• Preferably rising college seniors pursuing a graphic design degree
• Proficient in Creative Cloud (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Excellent time management skills, responsible and organized
• Works well with a team and independently
• Meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Eager to learn and help
• Good sense of humor
GRAPHEK is a multi-service graphic design studio defined by creative excellence, purpose-driven work and talent who view our clients as partners so that—together—we can inspire, empower and improve our world.
We’re good-hearted, thoughtful designers who take our work seriously. We come from different backgrounds with a common interest and passion for design.
GRAPHEK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.